Thursday, March 06, 2008

The past few weeks have been busy with me running my study to collect data for my thesis, going for networking in week 8 and rushing my Wednesday presentations.

All not very good excuses for not blogging huh? What about just not feeling like? Since there is nothing very much interesting going on in my life except for school work... The job hunt is not moving very well and I don't really have the time nor mood to really start looking... and the one mega thinge... I'm moving in mid March!!!

Ok.. So I did spent a couple of days here and there packing my stuff into boxes. Well.. it's been certified. I'm a hoarder... Tons of stuff that I packed away into my cupboards, never really knowing they were there until I start digging them out.

Was supposed to go to school today.. but I decided to clear out a cupboard until I forgot the time. and then decided it was too late to go down... Heh... I found boxes of the letters we exchanges in secondary school (I have a shoe box and a test tube box full of them!) Christmas/Birthday/Festive/Just-to-say-Hi cards from beloved friends. Programme booklets of concerts I attended and the list goes on...

Packing also unearthed some of my grandmother's treasures. Scraps of clothes that she had cut into squares and triagles, so that she could painstakingly sew them into a patchwork blanket/quilt for us. Looking at old photos of me when I was a wee little tot... More photos of grandma. Miss her so much! :)

It's gonna be a somewhat hellish 3 weeks... Rush data, rush thesis, rush ethics presentation, rush packing. Best to enjoy my last sem as much as I can.

No comments: