Sunday, March 23, 2008

This i gotta document... bits and pieces of undergraduate life to store and file away...

Am writing up my thesis now. Started 2 days agom still writing due ot distractions like Viwawa, erm... viwawa and more viwawa. (Check it out if you dunno what it is yet! www.viwawa.com )

Ya... and as I write, I have stacks of papers on both sides of the laptops. Most of them are journal articles... or hastily scribbled notes/outlines for particular sections... I would turn to a pile, flip through them, get some inspiration... and then continue writing... and I actually enjoy it... I like it when words flow.. but I've been stuck for the past 1 hour... I need to finish this section.. and another one... by tonight. How?

I know what to write, but not that sure how to write it. shows that I don't really read the discussion section of journal articles very carefully...

Moved house last Monday or Tuesday depending on how you look at it. The place still smells of newness... I have a prety unblocked view from my room. Neat! :) Now.. to finish the thesis so that I can unpack properly...

No comments: