Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My arms feel as if they have just broken off like an over-used pair of oars... Proud to say I swam 30 laps...

Nevertheless, it is nice to go swimming in the evening... You dun get the sun - therefore, you reduce the risk of getting some deadly cancer. The air is just about right. Not scorching hot as compared to the afternoon. And you dun have to wake up early... =)

All the reality shows I watch have either drawn or are drawing to a close... Sigh... American Idol will end next week... This year's fight to get into the finals is tough... Not like last year's. OK. All 3 finalists are not exactly 'Idol' material. But I guess they'll undergo some packaging course. I like Carrie since the start though she really has nada, zilch, zero, kosong stage presence. Bo, I don't want him to win. I mean he is a good performer... Ok.. I'm not a 'rock' type of person and I dun see what's so nice abt this guy swinging his long hair and jumping around on stage. he just screams the rock songs. Maybe if he did more ballads, I may like him better.

No comments: